We’ve been established as solicitors since 1928. We’ve been around for so long because we’ve adapted to the times. The electronic age has brought not only new laws but also new ways of communicating and providing legal advice. The need to act quickly has become more important than ever. As well as running two traditional offices from 9:00 to 5:30 in Nelson and Colne in Lancashire we provide full secure internet based legal files 24 hours a day so you can get the advice you want when you want it, where ever you are in the world.
We support the Law Society’s will drafting campaign and we were one of the first firms in the area to be admitted to the Conveyancing Quality Scheme. This ensures that we are on all the major banks and building society mortgage panels, including Nationwide, Santander, HBOS including the Halifax, Yorkshire Bank, Virgin, Brittania and all other major societies.
As well as residential conveyancing we deal with all kinds of legal matters. Please contact us to discuss any problems you have.
- Charity advice;
- Day to day conveyancing advice when you move house;
- Arranging a trust for the family home;
- Writing wills, dealing with deaths and bereavements;
- Business leases and commercial property;
- Claiming for commercial debts and breaches of trade contracts;
- Starting a new business;
- Contested wills, breach of trust;
- Company matters and minority shareholder issues;
- Correcting deeds and defective titles.
If you do not see what you’re looking for we’re happy to meet you for a first free interview to see if we can help. Contact us today.